Today i have been in the craft room making ATC's and ghe tee one shown here was my fav of the lot. made using alcohol inks, distressed ink, stamps and stamped sentiment plus embossing powder. took a while to do this and love it, i have already swapped it within 5 minutes of being on a swap site! x
hi my name is Lillie and I love crafting. I make cards, ATC's, scrapbook pages, altered art and also encaustic art but willing to give any craft a try.
Saturday, 23 January 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter tag
A friend's of mine wanted to do an Easter tag swap so I used the theme rabbits for it. Not normally a subject I craft for so was a nic...
-
i made this wintery looking card the other day whilst crafting at a friends house. i made several cards and ATC's as well but this i on...
-
I made the cake yesterday for a friend who has her 18th birthday today. She loves cherry so put plenty of glace cherries.
-
I made this wedding scrapbook as a present for my brother and nicola. they got married in the summer in 2021. really enjoyed making this one...

No comments:
Post a Comment