Monday 8 June 2020

New craft stash :)

I was running out of double sided tape so decided to take a trip into town to see if poundland was open. happily it was so i went and got loads of tape (27 rolls!). I should have enough to last the lockdown period. it felt really weird being in town as it was almost deserted i also l wanted a trip to garners garden and craft centre and ended up spending about £70. treated myself to peel offs, stamps, card blanks and envelopes, washi tape, cello bags, paper flowers, distressed oxide spray, bows, decoupage sheets, paper pad and a new craft knife. cant wait to play tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter tag

  A friend's of mine wanted to do an Easter tag swap so I used the theme rabbits for it. Not normally a subject I craft for so was a nic...