hi my name is Lillie and I love crafting. I make cards, ATC's, scrapbook pages, altered art and also encaustic art but willing to give any craft a try.
Friday, 24 July 2020
Celebration cake
Tomorrow its mine and bri's 11th wedding anniversary and to celebrate i made this Victorian sponge cake. in the middle to sandwich the two pieces together is chocolate spread and on the top it has rice crispies mixed with chocolate. looking yummy but not allowing any to be eaten until tomorrow. x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter tag
A friend's of mine wanted to do an Easter tag swap so I used the theme rabbits for it. Not normally a subject I craft for so was a nic...
-
i made this wintery looking card the other day whilst crafting at a friends house. i made several cards and ATC's as well but this i on...
-
I made the cake yesterday for a friend who has her 18th birthday today. She loves cherry so put plenty of glace cherries.
-
I made this wedding scrapbook as a present for my brother and nicola. they got married in the summer in 2021. really enjoyed making this one...

No comments:
Post a Comment