hi my name is Lillie and I love crafting. I make cards, ATC's, scrapbook pages, altered art and also encaustic art but willing to give any craft a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter tag
A friend's of mine wanted to do an Easter tag swap so I used the theme rabbits for it. Not normally a subject I craft for so was a nic...
-
I made the cake yesterday for a friend who has her 18th birthday today. She loves cherry so put plenty of glace cherries.
-
i made this wintery looking card the other day whilst crafting at a friends house. i made several cards and ATC's as well but this i on...

thi card is perfect for our summer challenge.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}