made this peel off card for a peel off challenge over on facebook. to do this i used distressed ink background, background edges with a my minds eyes stamp with the peel offs coloured in with whispers pens.hi my name is Lillie and I love crafting. I make cards, ATC's, scrapbook pages, altered art and also encaustic art but willing to give any craft a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter tag
A friend's of mine wanted to do an Easter tag swap so I used the theme rabbits for it. Not normally a subject I craft for so was a nic...
-
i made this wintery looking card the other day whilst crafting at a friends house. i made several cards and ATC's as well but this i on...
-
I made the cake yesterday for a friend who has her 18th birthday today. She loves cherry so put plenty of glace cherries.
-
I made this wedding scrapbook as a present for my brother and nicola. they got married in the summer in 2021. really enjoyed making this one...
No comments:
Post a Comment